Managed IT Support
A full IT department at your fingertips – the perfect IT partner for companies with up to 250 users
As an established company, your years of hard work have paid off. But that doesn’t mean sustainable growth will be easy.
A key part is how your company utilises IT. With technology rapidly evolving, choosing the right IT partner to help deliver on your business goals will be essential.
Our managed IT support will transform your IT into the strategic function your business needs to thrive. We’ll support existing IT team members, plug gaps and help you scale. Established businesses are no longer about quick fixes, but systematic improvements.
Whether it’s a seamless move to a larger office, or a purchasing strategy for new staff equipment, our goal is to make your IT function proactive. A busy hiring period will also need a scalable helpdesk that can handle multiple requirements and enquiries. Nebula IT has it all sorted, and your team are then free to focus on other business-critical projects.
How you benefit from our managed IT support:
- An IT function that helps you drive business growth.
- Less downtime with a high-performing IT system that’s more dependable.
- Stay safe with optimised cyber security and risk management.
- Day-to-day problems are sorted, freeing up your staff, making life easier.
- Strategic IT support during relocations and busy hiring periods.
- Expert IT support on tap for your users – email, phone, online chat – choose what works best for you.
- Costs are simple and transparent, planning is easier.
- A more resilient business with tailored disaster solutions
- Overall productivity improves, with fast response times and turnarounds.
- Stay cutting edge with digital transformation advice and implementation
What you get with our managed IT support:
- 24/7 systems management and monitoring to keep everything secure and running as expected.
- A tailored package offering you as much support as you need.
- Infrastructure design, evolution and procurement.
- Support with specialist projects like cloud migration.
- Systems are regularly audited to Cyber Essentials standard.
- Managed relationships with your third-party vendors
- First, second, and third-line engineers on hand to solve simple or complicated challenges.
- A named network administration manager.
- A dedicated expert with cross-sector experience to advise best practice at board level (including optional attendance at board meetings).
- Quarterly meetings to review your support and technology.
- M365 management with best practice administration of users and security compliance.
- We’ll ensure you keep your government-approved Cyber Essentials accreditation.
Why you can trust Nebula IT for remote IT support
Our expert team is fully insured and experienced in working with a wide range of organisations from 1 to 250 users. We have particular experience with charities, legal services and financial services. We are vendor certified and use industry leading processes, tools and systems. We give you direct engineer access and are Cyber Essentials Plus certified. Oh, and we balance expertise and professionalism with approachability and friendliness.