Remote IT Support
IT support on a budget for businesses at the start of their journey.
Whether you are just starting out or you have a small but established team, computers are still likely to be a fundamental part of your operations.
You may not need or have the budget for an all singing and dancing IT service. But having nothing means that you or your team will lose many hours in productivity trying to fix problems, or leave yourself vulnerable to a cyber-attack.
Cloud solutions are very much the way forward for businesses. They offer lower cost access to powerful software and hardware. So our IT Support for start-ups is based on M365 – Microsoft’s suite of cloud business software like Word, Outlook, Teams and much more. Choosing this option with us means that we will set you up with it or support your existing package.
How you benefit from our remote IT support:
- Optimised adoption of M365 so that you get the most out of Microsoft’s suite of cloud office software.
- Your niggly IT problems taken off your hands to free up your time and lower your blood pressure.
- Peace of mind that core software is patched in a timely fashion
- An easy gateway to further support like recommended antivirus solutions
- A regular newsletter which accessibly shares best practice IT, looks at new software and hardware and cuts through industry jargon.
- Empower your staff to be more productive with cutting edge collaboration tools.
- Make your business more resilient by starting to introduce disaster recovery protocols to your operations.
What you get with our remote IT support:
- Set-up and/or management of M365.
- As much remote IT support as you need from first-, second- and third- line engineers.
- UK-wide availability with remote services.
- Telephone support provided during office hours.
- A cloud-to-cloud backup of your cloud file systems to help with disaster recovery.
- A virtual quarterly planning meeting to ensure your IT support is sufficient for your growth plans.
- Best practice administration of your users and M365 security compliance.
Why you can trust Nebula IT for remote IT support
Our expert team is fully insured and experienced in working with a wide range of organisations from 1 to 250 users. We have particular experience with charities, legal services and financial services.
We are vendor certified and use industry leading processes, tools and systems. We give you direct engineer access and are Cyber Essentials Plus certified. Oh, and we balance expertise and professionalism with approachability and friendliness.