Business IT Audit
Understand where your IT systems are at with our full IT auditing service.
Everything to gain, with our risk-free, no-obligation IT audit
Whether your IT team are based in-house or your support is outsourced, you’ll know that getting a clear overview of all your systems can be difficult. But a complete understanding of your systems and its risks will not only enable you to manage your IT more effectively, it will also reveal if you’re getting the best value for your money.
Do you know if your systems meet industry best practice? Is your cyber security the very best it can be? Has anyone briefed you on the potential of the latest cloud technologies?
Our IT audit can give you these answers and more. Our service is not built on a one-size-fits-all approach either. Whether your company is growing or it’s more established, our IT auditing will always be tailored to the strategic needs of your business.
How you benefit from our IT audit:
- Pinpoint your IT system’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Know what outstanding IT infrastructure looks like.
- Build yourself a stronger platform on which to grow.
- Discover where and how to up-skill your team.
- A risk-free review of the quality of your existing IT support.
- Reduce the number of IT support issues.
- Identify the reasons for downtime or slow performance and boost productivity.
- See how you can align your software and hardware with industry best practice.
What you get with our IT audit:
- Discovery meeting with a senior Nebula engineer.
- On-site audit of systems and technology.
- Desktop systems review to ensure suitability and that it meets your standards for productivity.
- Full Cyber Essentials audit on the security of your systems.
- Complete technology review to ensure best fit for your strategic goals.
- Thorough examination and benchmarking of your connectivity and bandwidth needs.
- Feedback on current configuration of existing cloud technology and a review of other potential cloud solutions.
- Final presentation and detailed report of all your audit data, in words you can understand.